Episode 6 - How To Deal With Dieting Friends
I got a question which I am sure a lot of you can resonate with; how do I deal with friends who talk about their diets all the time? The reasons why we may not want to hear diet talk are many. Perhaps you’re recovering from an eating disorder or chronic dieting. Perhaps you’re working on accepting your fat body and knowing others want to shrink theirs is hurtful. Perhaps you just find it really boring and wanna ZZZZZZZ the hell outta there? Whatever the reasons then I’m gonna help you in this episode.
Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and you will get a free copy of my best-selling book as a thank you!
Step 1: Write the review
Step 2: Take a screenshot of the review BEFORE you submit it
Step 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your screenshot
BONUS Step 4: Share a post on Instagram about the podcast tagging @fierce.fatty and you will be entered to win a Fierce Fatty mug (5 available). Make sure your profile is public so I can see you tagging me :)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
1. From Elisa: "What can I say to my thin or thinner than me friends when I feel offended or annoyed by their negative food talk or when they blame moods on sugar?"
2. One word response to the question is "Boundaries"
3. What is Personal Boundary
4. Victoria's two personal values: Authenticity and Curiosity
5. Options on how to heal with dieting friends
6. Find out Victoria's favorite music and artists
Link to workbook mentioned in the episode: How to Deal With Dieting People
Mother's Daughter by Miley Cyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T2RonyJ_Ts&feature=youtu.be
Follow on Instagram: Anactingangel: https://www.instagram.com/anactingangel/
Free Training Series: The Fierce Fatty Revolution, save your free seat here: https://bampowlife.kartra.com/page/CXk47