Come join me and three other badass body positive babes for an evening of festive fun and body positivity frolics!
The Bye Bye Holiday Bullshit Shindig!
- Monday December 18th: 7pm - 9.30pm
- 175 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada (Bean Around The World)
- Price: $40
- Speakers! Prizes! Drinks! Games! Patriarchy smashing!
Gather with leaders of the body positive community to learn how you can deal with all the nasty BS you may hear during the holiday season, such as:
"Should you be eating that much food?" - Your Mother
"New Year, New You! Time to get that bikini body!" - Dumb advertisement
"Oh, you've put on weight!" - Weird Uncle Keith
Our body positive experts:
- Louise Green, TEDx speaker, author, plus size trainer
- Maggie Anderson, Founder of Feminist Club "Grace Club", badass
- Jodie Ortega, 2 time TEDx speaker, rapper
We will have a panel discussion, story telling, fun festive (and patriarchy smashing) games, group discussions, booze, laughs and prizes. AND most importantly a shame free zone where you don't have to dress up, make awkward small talk with relatives or socialise your partners boss!
Come dressed however you damn please, ugly sweater, pajamas, leggings with holes, glitter onesie...because it's your body and your rules, dammit!